Nutella One Bowl Brownies
Nutella and Brownies? Oh gosh heaven indeed! One of my favorite brownie recipe. So let me share my very easy to make and one bowl brownie recipe. Let’s start!
- 4 oz Unsweetened Chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Nutella
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until both ingredients are completely melted.
- Stir in sugar and mix well. Then add eggs, vanilla and flour. mix the ingredients until well combine.
- Spray some oil on the baking pan then put parchment paper on it. It will be easy to remove on it.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan then distribute it evenly.
- Using a spoon, topped it with dallops of Nutella.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Do not overbake. Make sure to completely cool it down before cutting.
While baking the brownies, the smell of hazelnut and chocolate was all over the kitchen (drool mode). The perfect thickness and fudginess. It was rich, gooey and oozing with Nutella flavor on each bite. If you got the piece that has the most Nutella jackpot! If you will notice some of the dallops were big. I did it on purpose (evil laugh). The hazelnut flavor never fails in any kind of chocolate treats. They were a hit with my family. I cut it into squares and put it in a cupcake cups. Hope you enjoy my another baking adventure bursting with lots of choco goodness! Till next time! Happy Baking my loves :)